- ..DOLLAR//180GR./DEBUT ALBUM/1500 CPS TRANSPARENT VINYL
The American rapper Common debuted in 1992 with the album Can I Borrow a Dollar?
He mainly became famous in the underground scene during the years after
release, but nowadays it's known as an important album in early '90s
hip-hop. The album displayed a unique sound in which he drops his goofy
lyrics and voice cracks. The beats are impressive for the time and it's a
great addition to the record collection of hip-hop fans in general.
Can I Borrow a Dollar? Is available as a limited edition of 1.500 individually numbered copies on transparent vinyl.
- 180 gram audiophile vinyl
- Legendary 1992 debut album
- "Take It EZ" & "Breaker 1/9"
- Limited edition of 1.500 individually numbered copies on transparent vinyl