- 180GR/GATEFOLD/POSTER/INSERT/1500 CPS ON COLOURED VINYL
All 'N All is the eighth and most well-known studio album by the American band Earth, Wind & Fire. The
album features hit singles such as "Fantasy" and "Serpentine Fire".
It's an great addition to the disco and soul classics Maurice White and
his band of talented musicians recorded during the years. Everything
comes together in this excellent mix of different music styles and also
shows their variety in pop music. Their funk is so full of sounds in
classics like "Jupiter" and "Serpentine Fire".
Earth, Wind & Fire is
an American band which became famous during the 1970s with their
contagious mix of soul, funk, disco, pop, rock and Latin. They have won
tens of awards and been inducted into both the Rock and Roll Hall of
Fame as the Vocal Group Hall of Fame
The All 'N All
contains package contains a poster and insert. The first pressing of
1.500 individually numbered copies is available on flaming (orange &
yellow mixed) vinyl.
- 180 gram audiophile vinyl
- Gatefold sleeve
- Grammy award winning 1977 album feat. "Fantasy" "Jupiter" & "Serpentine Fire"
- Contains a poster + insert
- First pressing of 1.500 individually numbered copies on flaming (orange & yellow mixed) vinyl