- 180GR./3LP-SET/4P BOOKLET/1500 CPS COLOURED VINYL
Around 1992, the unplugged sessions on MTV were a trend; almost every
rock band or artist was doing them. Bass player Rinus Gerritsen
suggested to record an acoustic album themselves. The Naked Truth turned
out to be the Golden Earring's bestselling album. Later on the album
was released with additional tracks, first as The Complete Naked Truth
(Side E) and in 2001 as Fully Naked (Side F). The compilation
album features acoustic versions of “Radar Love”, “Back Home”, and
“Going To The Run”, as well as classics like “Sound Of The Screaming
Day” and “Devil Made Me Do It”.
The rock band Golden Earring
is one of the world's best-known Dutch bands. During the 70's they even
made it to the Billboard charts by releasing "Radar Love". Decades
later they're still performing and bringing their big hits to large
Fully Naked is available as a limited edition
of 1500 individually numbered copies on gold & black marbled vinyl.
The package includes a 4-page booklet.
- 180 gram audiophile vinyl
- 4-page booklet
- Includes “Naked Truth” + bonus disc with 14 (acoustic) tracks
- Available on vinyl for the first time
- acoustic versions of “Radar Love”, “Back Home”, “Going To The Run” and many more
- Limited edition of 1500 individually numbered copies on gold & black marbled vinyl