Before receiving mainstream airplay with the successful singles "Ice Queen" and "Mother Earth" the symphonic metal band Within Temptation released their debut EP Enter.
The EP is rooted within the gothic and doom metal, with harsh grunts
from Robert Westerholt and Sharon den Adel's beautiful voice. With the
dark atmosphere and long instrumental parts they created an impressive
EP. The tracks can be divided into two groups, the doom laden tracks and
the lighter melodic songs. Guitarist Robert Westerholt provides
growling on different songs, contrasting with Sharon's high and stunning
The Dutch symphonic metal band Within Temptation was
founded in 1996 by vocalist Sharon den Adel and guitarist Robert
Westerholt. After their first recordings in the doom metal they were
developing their music to a more accessible symphonic style, becoming
known to the worldwide public.
The vinyl package includes a 4-page
booklet with pictures and lyrics and the first pressing is available as
5.000 individually numbered copies on coloured (Transparent green,
solid white & black mixed) vinyl.
- 180 gram audiophile vinyl
- Including 4 page booklet with pictures and lyrics
- Debut EP available on vinyl for the first time
- Feat. "Restless", "Candles" and "Deep Within"
- First pressing of 5.000 individually numbered copies on coloured (Transparent green, solid white & black mixed) vinyl